Pork Tenderloin With Glazed Sweet Onions And Raisins
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Large sweet onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Sweet Heat Balsamic Vinegar
- 3⁄4 Cup Golden or multi colored raisins
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 tablespoons Tropical Sunset Vinegarette
- 2 Pork tenderloins
- Preheat overn to 375 degrees. In a large frying pan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the
- onions and saute until softened, about 2 minutes. Stire in the brown sugar, Sweet Heat
- Balsamic Vinegar, raisins and salt and pepper to taste and cook until onions are tender and
- glazed, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In the same pan, season the pork tenderloins with salt and pepper and pan sear all sides until
- golden browm (about 5 minutes). Spoon glazed onion mixture over pork. Roast approximately
- 30 minutes (thermometer should be 155 degrees to 160 degrees)
- Transfers pork to a cutting board, cover with aluminum foil and let rest about 5 minutes. Slice
- pork, and cover with onion mixture. Gently pour Tropical Sunset over, just prior to serving.
- Bon Appetit!
California Balsamic http://californiabalsamic.com/