Recipe by: Karen Marcroft
- 3/4 cup Oats, rolled
- 1 Banana
- drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar (I like to use Apricot Dark or Coconut White Balsamic, but any of the fruity flavors work and it’s fun to experiment to find the ones you like best)
- Cook oats in 1 1/2 cups water
- When oats are ready, mash a banana in your bowl. Bananas don’t have to be overripe, but overripe ones work just fine.
- Add the cooked oats.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar over the top, about 2 teaspoons or to taste.
- Stir it until everything is well combined and enjoy!