Recipe by: Rita Rosenlieb
Facebook: A Healthy Life
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 6 pitted dates
- 1 tbsp. Simply Lemon Balsamic
- 1 tbsp. Ruby Red Balsamic
- 1 tbsp. Sweet Apple Pie Balsamic
- 1 cup slivered almonds, roughly chopped
- vegetable assortment (I used sliced mushrooms, sliced onions, broccoli, and quartered brussel sprouts)
- Blend lemon juice, dates, balsamic, and 1/2 cup water. Pour into bowl and add almonds.
- Chop your chosen vegetables and pour blended sauce over. This is a perfect opportunity to clear out your fridge and use up all the stray vegetables you have in there!
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, stir and fry another 8-10 mins. (optionally, oven bake instead). Enjoy!