- 1 Boneless, skinless chicken breast or fish fillet.
- 1 Tbsp. Electric Lemon Vinaigrette (optional: substitute tangerine peach or any balsamic of your your preference)
- 1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise (optional: plain Greek yogurt instead)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Electric Lemon and mayonnaise to make a Lemon Aioli.
- Place chicken breast or fish on a foil lined baking sheet, salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread aioli completely over fish or chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees, then turn up the heat to 400 for the last 10 minutes to brown the top. Adjust time as needed until the internal temperature is correct.
- Plate the cooked fish or chicken on a bed of rice or any grain you would like. Salt & pepper to taste and I’ll put just a little drizzle of Electric Lemon over the top of the dish for more of a lemon pop