Recipe by: Rita Rosenlieb
Facebook: A Healthy Life
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup portabella mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Gilroy Garlic Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp Ruby Red Onion Balsamic
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 can kidney beans (substitute pinto or black beans)
- 1 cup cooked sweet potatoes
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 2 tsp. chili powder (remove to make not spicy)
- dash of pepper
- in 1/2 cup water Saute garlic, onion, and mushrooms. Stir in Gilroy Garlic and Ruby Red Balsamic.
- In a separate bowl combine remaining ingredients and mash. once mashed, add sauted mixture to bowl and stir.
- using an ice cream scoop, place scoops of mixture onto a non-stick baking sheet and flatten.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 mins, flip and bake for another 12-15 minutes until crispy. (alternatively, you could air fry at 400 degrees for seven minutes on each side)