Recipe by Rita Rosenlieb
Facebook: A Healthy Life
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1 tsp. Five Pepper Blend seasoning from Nick at localspicery.com
- 1 tsp. Vegetarian Pepperoni Blend Seasoning from Nick at localspicery.com
- 1 tbsp. Premium Classic Dark Balsamic
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes, 28oz (optional: substitute prepared tomatoes of your choice)
- 1 can of peas, 15oz (optional: substitute 15oz fresh or frozen peas)
- 1 can of corn, 15oz (optional: substitute 15oz fresh or frozen corn)
- Optional: Add beans or vegetables of your choice here. 🙂
- In an instant Pot with 1/2 cup water sauté ingredients 1-7 until vegetables are mostly finished, then turn instant pot off.
- Add remaining ingredients, fill tomato can with water to rinse and pout that can of water in. Stir well.
- Pressure cook using your soup setting for 20 minutes, then allow to manually pressure release for another 20 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!