Featured on Tuesdays With Thomas on 6/1/21
- 8 pitted dates soaked in ½ cup plant based milk (set aside)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 banana (very ripe)
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Raspberry Balsamic
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 cups whole rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor mix: almond flour, banana, vanilla, balsamic, baking powder, dates with plant based milk and raspberries.
- In a separate large bowl mix: chia seeds and whole rolled oats.
- Stir the food processed ingredients into bowl with rolled oats and chia seeds. Mix well.
- Drop into mini cupcake bite-sized pans or silicone bite-sized pans.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes, check for doneness with a toothpick coming out clean.
- Let them sit a few minutes until cool. Enjoy!