Recipe By: the King’s child in NC, Featured on Tuesdays with Thomas 6/1/21
- 2 or more yellow mangoes (sometimes called Champagne or Ataulfo mangoes)
- 1/4 to 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 1-2 ears of sweet corn kernels cut off the cob (can use frozen, 1/2 to 1 cup)
- 1-2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Raspberry White Balsamic (can use regular or Raspberry Flame if you like heat)
- 1 tablespoon Island Pineapple Balsamic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- chopped avocado, optional
- Mix all together and enjoy cold or at room temperature.
- Enjoy! So simple and delicious!