Featured on Tuesdays with Thomas 6/1/21
- 2 cups baked white or orange* sweet potatoes (*if using orange sweet potatoes, reduce plant milk to 2 cups)
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup Raspberry White Balsamic
- 2 1/2 cups plant milk
- 8 deglet dates
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup cacao or cocoa powder
- 1/2 – 1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries (optional)
- Add all except the raspberries to a blender. Blend until smooth
- Add raspberries if using and pulse lightly to mix, or mix in by hand.
- Pour into popsicle molds or 3 oz. paper cups, adding popsicle sticks when partially frozen.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight.
- Enjoy! This can be made with any of the fruit flavored California balsamic vinegars. The possibilities are endless!