Recipe By: Claudia Martinez
Featured on Tuesdays with Thomas on 1/19/21
- 2 cups sushi rice
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup Premium White Balsamic
- Cook your rice as you like, using the rice vinegar and balsamic in place of their volume of water in the pot.
- While rice is cooking, prepare strips of your favorite vegetables. We used cucumber, carrots, zucchini, avocado, and cooked sweet potato.
- Using a sushi Press, add enough rice on the bottom to fill it 1/4 of the way and press it flat.. Lay veggies on top, top with more rice, and press again.
- you can also use the sushi rice and vegetables in a nori wrap instead of as sushi, or as a sushi bowl filled halfway with rice then topped with vegetables and sprinkled with Premium White Balsamic.
1 thought on “Sushi Rice”
I tried a half batch of this recipe using pot in pot method in the instant pot. Did not have sushi rice so I used arborio. Yummi! Thank you for this recipe.