Recipe by Rita Rosenlieb
Featured on Tuesdays with Thomas on 1/19/21
Facebook: A Healthy Life
- Any number of russet potatoes
- 1tbsp. Premium White Balsamic
- Persian Lime Pepper from Nick at localspicery.com, dashed to taste
- Bake potatoes as you prefer, until soft.
- While still warm, cut in half and scoop out the potatoes (try not to disturb the potato skins). Place skins on air fry rack or oven sheet.
- Place scooped potato into a mixer or food processer, add Premium White Balsamic and enough milk to make the mixture soft and creamy.
- pipe or spoon the mixture back into the potato skins. Top with a dash of Persian Lime Pepper.
- Air fry or oven bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 mins, until slightly crispy and firmer. Serve and Enjoy!