Recipe by: Susan Vierck
Featured on Chef AJ’s Show on 1-17-23
- 4 medium size, roasted sweet potatoes cooled
- 1/2-1 red pepper, chopped (eyeball it if you want to use the whole red pepper, depending how big it is)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- A couple handfuls, chopped kale
- 1 small jalapeño, chopped
- 1 to 1/2 cups flour of choice (start with one cup add an additional half a cup if needed to bind your potatoes together
- 1/2 to 1 cup nutritional yeast(start with 1/2 cup add more if you)
- drizzle of Spice Traders Curry Balsamic (or your favorite balsamic)
- Mash your sweet potatoes add the remaining ingredients, form into balls, and then flatten
- Fry in a nonstick skillet until golden/crispy on both sides.
- Drizzle with Spice Traders Curry Balsamic (or your favorite balsamic).
makes about 8 sweet potato cakes