Recipe By: Ruthie Sater
Featured on Tuesdays With Thomas on 11-8-22
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds or cashews, soaked to soften
- 1 1/2 cups plant based milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp. Wild Huckleberry Balsamic
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp. date syrup (optional, substitute agave syrup or 2-3 soaked dates)
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- fresh raspberries, for bottom of glass. (optional: substitute fresh or frozen raspberries, the frozen ones add a syrup to the pudding as they thaw)
- optional: shredded coconut for garnish
- In a blender or food processor blend seeds or cashews, oat milk, balsamic, cinnamon, vanilla powder, and cocoa powder until smooth. This can be several minutes depending on the blender.
- place a few frozen raspberries in the bottom of fancy glasses. Then pour the pudding into the glasses leaving some room at the top for garnish. Top with more raspberries and garnish with a sprinkling of shredded coconut. Serve and Enjoy!