Recipe By: Ethel Klimes
Featured on Tuesdays with Thomas on 2/1/22
- For the Dressing:
- 2 Tbl Raspberry Flame Balsamic (optional: substitute any of our other fruit balsamic flavors)
- 1 ½ tsp Date Syrup
- 1 ½ tsp Orange Juice
- ½ cup soft (silken) Tofu
- 1 Kiwi, sliced
- ½ teaspoon Poppy seeds (optional)
- For the Fruit Salad:
- ½ cup crushed canned pineapple (fresh is better)
- ½ cup diced apple
- ½ cup orange chunks
- ½ cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup grapes sliced
- ½ cup shredded coconut (optional)
- Put all the dressing ingredients into a container and blend until smooth.
- Place all the fruit ingredients into a bowl and mix in the dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!