This recipe was made using the “salad dressing road map” from Straight Up Food by Cathy Fisher
- 1 Cup Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Tbl Water
- 3 Tbl Raspberry Flame Balsamic (optional: substitute any of our fruit balsamic flavors)
- 1 Tbl finely chopped onion or shallot
- 1 Tbl Mustard (SOS Free dijon or stone ground)
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbl Date syrup
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth, adding a little water if needed.
- Serve and enjoy! Shake before using,
- Store leftover dressing in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to five days.