Recipe by: Ethel Klimes, featured on Tuesdays with Thomas on 2/1/22
- 1 cup farro
- 2 cup vegetable broth (sodium free)
- 3 Tbl Raspberry Flame Balsamic (optional: substitute any of our fruit balsamic flavors)
- 1 Clove garlic (chopped)
- 1 med white onion (chopped)
- 1 Red pepper (diced)
- 1 Zucchini (diced)
- 1 Yellow squash (diced)
- 1 ½ cup mushrooms (diced)
- 6 asparagus spears (chopped)
- Cook farro as directed on bag, using farro and vegetable broth
- While farro is cooking, prepare vegetables (sauteed or roasted)
- Combine farro and vegetables in a bowl and add 3 Tbl Raspberry Flame Balsamic and mix well.
- Plate on a bed of greens (your choice)
- Enjoy! Can be served chilled the next day. Add more Raspberry Flame as desired.