recipe by: Ethel Klimes, featured on Tuesdays with Thomas on 3/8/22
- ½ cup raw, unsalted cashews
- ½ cup canned white beans – drained
- ½ cup water
- 4 TBL 7-Herb Italian Balsamic
- 1 TBL lemon juice
- 1 TSP agave syrup
- ½ TSP garlic powder
- ¼ TSP dried mustard powder
- ¼ TSP paprika
- ¼ TSP ground black pepper
- ¼ TSP dried Italian herbs
- Add all of the ingredients to a high powered blender ( I use a Vitamix) and blend until completely smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a glass Jar. Stir in the remaining ¼ dried Italian herbs.
- The flavor reaches it’s true taste after chilling, as well as thickens even more. When it sits overnight in the fridge it will thicken up to the consistency of a dip. You may leave as is or just a bit of water to thin.
- Chill in the fridge a minimum of an hour and then enjoy.