Featured on Tuesdays with Thomas 9/7/21
- 1 ear of fresh corn (about 1 cup of corn)
- 1/2 med red pepper
- 1/4 cup red or sweet onion
- 1/2 tsp Persian Lime Pepper from Nick at localspicery.com
- 1 tsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1-22 Tbl Fresh Basil Balsamic
- 1 Baked potato
- Bake medium size potato at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Dice red peppers and onion, cut raw corn off cob.
- Put onion and peppers in hot fry pan and cook for two minutes. Add a little water to keep from sticking.
- Add corn to pan, cook one minute. Transfer ingredients from pan into mixing bowl.
- Add Lime pepper and nutritional yeast to mixing bowl.
- Add Basil Balsamic to mixing bowl and combine all ingredients.
- Cut open baked potato and top with…..Potato Topper!