Recipe by: Rita Rosenlieb
Facebook: A Healthy Life
- 1 Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Cup Artichoke Hearts, cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp. Minced Garlic (optional: two cloves chopped fresh garlic)
- 1 tsp. Persian Lime Pepper from Nick at localspicery
- 2 tsp Sun-Dried Tomato Powder
- 1 tbsp. Italian Herb Blend
- 1 tbsp. 7-Herb Italian Balsamic
- 1 tbsp. Ruby Red Onion Balsamic
- 1 tbsp. Gilroy Garlic Balsamic
- 25.5oz jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- In 1/2 cup water saute all ingredients except the pasta sauce until veggies are tender.
- Add pasta sauce can, stir well and simmer to desired thickness.
- Enjoy! Best when served over pasta, baked potato, rice, or zucchini. We used an air fried cubed zucchini in the photo.