Recipe by: Rita Rosenlieb
Facebook: A Healthy Life
- 10 Dates, pitted
- 1 1/2 cups Oat Milk (substitute any other plant based milk)
- 3 ripe bananas, smashed
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla
- 1 tbsp + 1tsp Coconut Balsamic
- 2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 3 cups Rolled Oats, processed to oat flour in a blender or grinder)
- 1 1/2 cups Carrots, grated
- 1 cup Coconut, unsweetened
- 1 cup Walnuts, chopped (keep some extra for topping)
- Soak dates in milk for about 10 mins while you prep the next stage. Pre-heat over to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine everything but the walnuts and mix well.
- After the dates have soaked, blend in blender or food processor then add to the bowl. stir well.
- Fold in Walnuts, drop into paper-lined cupcake tins. Top with more chopped walnuts.
- Bake for 20 mins, checking center with a toothpick. Adjust baking time as needed.
- Enjoy! While serving, drizzle with Coconut White Balsamic. Do not do this early to keep them from getting soggy.