Recipe by: Rita Rosenlieb
Facebook: A Healthy Life
- 1 Red Onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Apple, Golden Delicious peeled and chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Persian Lime Pepper from Nick at localspicery
- 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Cans of Pinto Beans, 15oz each with 1 can drained
- 1 tbsp. Sweet Apple Pie Balsamic
- 1 tbsp. Simply Lemon Balsamic
- in 1/2 cup water saute Onion, peppers, and apple with spices until veggies and apple are tender. Add Water as needed.
- Add beans and balsamic, simmer more until beans are warmed through. Serve and Enjoy!