Recipe by: Diane Garber – WillPOWER Your Day, Inc. – PCRM Food-for-Life Trainer
- Butternut squash, peeled with a potato peeler, deseeded, cut in half
- 1-2 tbsp. Chocolate Orange Balsamic
- Use a potato peeler to remove the outer skin of the butternut squash. Cut the squash lengthwise, remove seeds.
- Line a cookie sheet with either a silpat/silicone sheet/ or parchment paper. Place each half of the peeled, deseeded butternut squash so that the cut side is facing down on the lined cookie sheet.
- Make horizontal cuts in the squash – cut deeply, although do not cut all the way through, – cuts should be about 1/3 inch apart. Use a pastry brush to glaze the top of the squash with California Balsamic Chocolate Orange Balsamic. Use a light, second glaze to drip some of the Chocolate Orange Balsamic between a few of the slices.
- Roast this attractive squash for about 40 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Present on a platter surrounded by your favorite veggies, or present solo. – Cut into individual portions as desired and enjoy this delicious transformation to your favorite roasted Butternut Squash.