Recipe by: Francesca Firek
Featured on Tuesdays with Thomas on 8/2/22
Directions: (serves 1-2)
- In a pretty oval 1″ dish, put a nice handful of broccoli microgreens. On top to this add:
- 1 chopped scallion
- ½ peeled thinly sliced cucumber (I use my handheld OXO mandoline slicer for the veggies)
- 2 radishes
- 1 -2 celery stalks
- ½ c shelled edamame
- In a small bowl add:
- 1/8 cup rice vinegar (add more to desired tartness)
- 1/3 cup Crisp Cucumber Balsamic (add less to reduce sweetness)
- TJ’s Umami Seasoning
- Burlap&Burlap Fermented White Pepper
- Scallion Powder
- Chili Flakes (optional)
- Penzeys Ground Smoked Chipotle Powder
- I found in Canada a liquid Cucumber Infused Salt Spray that I use on this salad. You can add a quick turn of salt but optional.
- Instead of sugar to offset the tartness of rice vinegar, I add 1tbsp of Sweet Heat Balsamic.
- Whisk and pour over the veggies. Stir and let it rest at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy.
- Brand name products I used were listed, but feel free to substitute with other brands.
1 thought on “Francesca’s No Cook Summer “Asian” Salad”
How about a winter salad?