Recipe by: Maureen Kilgore, featured on Tuesdays with Thomas on 7/13/21
- 1 ½ cups frozen raspberries, divided
- 2 1/2 cups plant milk
- 8½ medjool dates
- 2 cups cooked white fleshed sweet potato
- 2 cups peaches, divided
- ¼ cup Peach White Balsamic
- 2 tbsp. Raspberry Flame Balsamic, or regular Raspberry White Balsamic
- In a blender combine 1 cup frozen raspberries, 1 tablespoon plant milk, ½ Medjool date, and 2 tablespoons raspberry flame balsamic. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine sweet potato, plant milk, Medjool dates, ¼ cup peach balsamic, and 1 ½ cups peaches. When smooth, add ¼ cup peaches to blender and pulse lightly to make chunky.
- Take remaining ¼ cup peaches and cut them into small pieces.
- Layer ingredients in a trifle dish or glass bowl: starting at the bottom, a layer of the peach mixture, then a layer of raspberries and peaches, then a layer of peach mixture, and top with raspberry mixture. Refrigerate for about 4 hours.