Recipe By: Nikki DeMers
Featured on Tuesdays with Thomas on 7/13/21
Ingredients: (for a small batch, adjust to make more or less)
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/4 cup diced dried peaches
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4-1/2 cup date syrup (optional: substitute blue agave syrup or maple syrup)
- 1 tbsp. Peach Balsamic
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix the wet ingredients and add the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread the mixture out on a sheet pan and bake at 325 degrees for 10-15 mins.
- Enjoy! Great on it’s own, or served over Non-dairy yogurt or Nice Cream.