Recipe by: Amy Bernard
Featured on Tuesdays with Thomas on 7/13/21
- 1 box of soy Milk (I prefer Trader Joe’s brand)
- 4 probiotics capsules
- diced peaches
- 1/4 cup Peach Balsamic
- Pour soy milk into a bowl.
- Sprinkle probiotics capsules into milk and stir. Pour mixture into glass jars (no lids) and wrap a towel around them.
- Turn on oven to 200 degrees for 5 mins then turn off and put jars in oven overnight.
- In the morning, Taste for tang level. Leave in longer for a more tangy result.
- When happy with the taste, “poke” results to allow draining. Drain off liquid that is separate from the yogurt in metal thin strainer. Put back in large bowl. Stir in Peach Balsamic and fresh diced peaches. Chill and enjoy!!!