Featured on Chef AJ’s channel on 12-12-22
- 1 cup bulgur
- 2 cups sodium-free vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup mint, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup vegan feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons Pomegranate Balsamic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- To cook bulgur, add bulgur and broth to a pot. Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 12-15 mins until bulgur is tender. Drain off any excess liquid.
- While bulgur is simmering, chop all ingredients the need to be chopped and crumble the vegan feta.
- When bulgur is finished, toss all ingredients in a large bowl and serve warm or chilled. Enjoy!