Recipe by: Susan Vierck
Featured on Tuesdays with Thomas on 7-5-22
- 3 beets peeled and diced (about 3 cups)
- 1 TBS Premium Classic Dark Balsamic
- 1 TBS pure maple syrup or agave syrup
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use a silicone sheet or parchment paper and line your baking sheet.
- Peel and cut 3 beets into 1″ cubes.
- Spray the beets with vegetable broth using a spray bottle.
- Spread onto a baking dish in an even layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- After 15-20 minutes, stir and bake for 10 minutes more or until beets feel soft to the touch. Spray more vegetable broth if needed.
- Mix together balsamic vinegar and Maple syrup.
- After 30 minutes (or when beets are soft to the touch), remove beets from the oven and add the syrup/vinegar mixture to the baking dish.
- Stir until all the beets are evenly coated
- Return to the oven for 10 minutes, stirring once half way through.
- Roast until the balsamic/Syrup mixture coats the beets (and isn’t runny).
- Remove from the oven and serve warm or store and serve later over your favorite salads.