Recipe by: Angela Mills
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Spice Balsamic
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seed kernels, or more to taste
- 1 pinch paprika
- Pulse lemon juice, tahini, garlic, and salt together in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Add garbanzo beans and balsamic and pulse until smooth.
- Add cumin, pumpkin, and cayenne pepper (if using); process until well blended.
- Transfer hummus to a container with a lid and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Fold pumpkin seeds into hummus; garnish with paprika.
- Serve and enjoy!