Recipe by: Kelly Vollmer
Featured on Chef AJ’s Show on 3-21-23
- 1 whole small watermelon, cubed
- 1 whole fresh Pineapple, cubed
- 1 whole Papaya, cubed
- 2 whole fresh Mangoes, Cubed
- 4 Kiwis, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup Coconut Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Persian Lime Balsamic
- 3 Tbs Lime juice
- Shredded Coconut
- Add all cubed fruit to large bowl.
- Add Balsamic Vinegars and Lime juice.
- Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight. I put mine into mason jars overnight.
- Serve with Shredded Coconut on top.