Recipe by: Ruthie Sater
- 3 cups of cauliflower (you can use 3 cups of frozen riced cauliflower or 3 cups of fresh or frozen florets)
- 2 Tablespoons of Sunrise Grapefruit Balsamic (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plant milk of choice (cashew milk makes it extra creamy!)
- Optional: Pineapple Chunks (fresh or canned), pomegranate seeds, coconut shreds or any tropical fruit
- Steam or microwave the cauliflower until soft
- Place the steamed cauliflower, plant milk and Sunrise Grapefruit Balsamic in a blender.
- Blend very well until silky smooth.
- Pour into a pretty bowl and garnish with pineapple chunks, coconut shreds, Pomegranate or any tropical fruit of choice.
- Optional: drizzle some Island Pineapple Balsamic on top or additional Sunrise Grapefruit Balsamic.
- This is a great way to get some vegetables in for breakfast as a change from oatmeal. It’s a bowl of warm, creamy, nutritious, goodness. Enjoy!