- 1 1/2 cups cooked white beans (I used Chili Smith Hutterite Beans)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Black Sesame Seeds (for the topping)
- For the Dressing:
- 1/3 cup Silken tofu
- 3 Tablespoons Garden Dill Mustard Seed Balsamic
- In a large bowl; mix the beans, onions, celery and red pepper together.
- In a blender or a separate small bowl, add the tofu and the Balsamic. Mix until well combined.
- Add the dressing mixture to the bean mixture and mix until well incorporated.
- Sprinkle the Black Sesame Seeds over the salad.
- Enjoy! It looks beautiful and tastes even better!
This is a super versatile and delicious quick recipe. You can mix it with rice for a delicious bean and rice salad, serve it over baked potatoes, wrap it up in collard greens, or eat it as is. You can also add more vegetables: shredded carrots, peas, dill pickles, olives, whatever you like.