- 1 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes
- 12 ounces cauliflower
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup finely chopped fennel
- 1/2 cup Garden Dill Mustard Seed Balsamic
- Steam potatoes, chill and cut into fourths.
- Steam Cauliflower, chill,
- Mix the finely chopped red onion and fennel in a large bowl with the chilled potatoes.
- In a blender, blend the chilled cauliflower and Dill Mustard Seed Balsamic until smooth. pour over the potato mixture and mix well.
- Serve over greens like Arugula, and sprinkle with dill.