Recipe by: Rita Rosenlieb
Facebook: A Healthy Life
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 cups portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups peas, frozen or canned
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Ruby Red Onion Balsamic
- 2 tbsp. Teriyaki Balsamic
- 4 cups brown rice, cooked
- optional: 1 cup crushed unsweetened pineapple
- Prepare rice, then in 1/2 cup water saute all the non-balsamic ingredients until desired softness and most of liquid is evaporated. Add water as needed.
- Reduce heat, add Ruby Red and Teriyaki Balsamic, stir and serve! Optionally, garnish with raw collared leaves.