Recipe By: Ruthie Sater
Featured on Tuesdays With Thomas on 2/2/21
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds or cashews, soaked to soften
- 1 1/2 cups plant based milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp. Very Cherry Balsamic
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp. date syrup (optional, substitute agave syrup or 2-3 soaked dates)
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- frozen cherries, pitted for bottom of glass. (optional: substitute fresh or thawed cherries, the frozen ones add a syrup to the pudding as they thaw)
- optional: shredded coconut for garnish
- In a blender or food processor blend oat milk, balsamic, cinnamon, vanilla powder, and cocoa powder until smooth.
- place a few frozen cherries in the bottom of fancy glasses. Then pour the pudding into the glasses leaving some room at the top for garnish. Top with more cherries and garnish with a sprinkling of shredded coconut. Serve and Enjoy!