Recipe By: Angela Mills, featured on Tuesdays With Thomas 2/2/21
- 4 large bananas, over-ripe
- 5 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Very Cherry balsamic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line an 8x4inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Do not go any larger, as they will be too thin and burn.
- Using a hand mixer or food processor, mash bananas until they become a puree consistency with no chunks left. Whisk in remaining ingredients to form a smooth batter. Pour this batter into the loaf pan and spread evenly, tapping a few times to remove air bubbles.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. The brownies are done with the top looked dry and dark and the center is not jiggly but still wet on a toothpick. Let brownies rest in the fridge for 1-2 hours, that center will thicken enough to cut with a knife.
- Serve and enjoy! The outside of the brownies will be dark, this is normal. Store uneaten brownies in the fridge. The brownies should be sweet, but not too sweet. you can taste the batter before baking and adjust sweetness to taste.