Recipe by Rita Rosenlieb
Facebook: A Healthy Life
- 3 large portabella mushrooms, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1/2 – 1 onions, sliced
- 1/2 – 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tsp. cilantro, dried
- 1 tbsp. Simply Lemon Balsamic
- 1 tbsp. Cilantro Herb Balsamic
- 1 tsp. Persian Lime Pepper from Nick at localspicery.com
- 2 tsp. Vegetarian Pepperoni Blend Seasoning from Nick at localspicery.com
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients. Place the mix in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and stir well, then air fry for another 5 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy! Great as a side, or served over a baked potato or rice.