Recipe by Rita Rosenlieb
Facebook: A Healthy Life
- 2 baked potatoes, split in half and sliced into 1/4 in. slices
- 1 tsp. Persian Lime Pepper from Nick at localspicery.com
- 2 tsp. Italian Herb seasoning
- 7-herb Italian Balsamic
- Place baked potato slices in a bowl, drizzle with 7-herb Italian balsamic.
- Dash seasonings across and toss lightly until coated, being careful to not tear up the potatoes.
- transfer to air fryer rack, air fry at 400 degrees until crispy on the outside (usually about 10 minutes).
- Serve and enjoy! Optional: drizzle with a little bit more 7-Herb Italian Balsamic right before serving.