Recipe by Rita Rosenlieb
Facebook: A Healthy Life
- 4-8oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped (I used a yellow bell pepper)
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Italian Herb Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Sun Dried Tomato Powder from Nick at localspicery.com
- 2 cans kidney beans, drained (optional: substitute black beans or pinto beans)
- 1 tbsp. Ruby Red Onion Balsamic
- 1 tbsp. 7-Herb Italian Balsamic
- In 1/2 cup water sauté all ingredients except balsamic until veggies are done and heated through.
- Add balsamic, continue to sauté until desired consistency. Serve and enjoy!