Recipe by Rita Rosenlieb
Facebook: A Healthy Life
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped (I used a red bell pepper myself)
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2-3/4 cup broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 tbsp. Ruby Red Onion Balsamic
- 1 tbsp. White Pear Balsamic
- 1 tsp. Persian Lime Pepper from Nick at localspicery.com
- 1 tsp. Sun Dried Tomato Powder from Nick at localspicery.com
- In 1/2 cup water Saute ingredients 1-7 until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir well and saute for a few more minutes until everything is hot, adding water if needed.
- Serve and enjoy!