Recipe by Rita Rosenlieb
Facebook: A Healthy Life
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced (I used an orange bell pepper)
- 8oz mushrooms, sliced
- 2/3 cups pumpkin seeds
- 4 ears of corn
- 1 tbsp. Ruby Red Onion Balsamic
- 1 tbsp White Pear Balsamic
- 1 tsp. Persian Lime Pepper from nick at localspicery.com
- Begin parboiling ears of corn from cold water to a full boil for 1 minute. While waiting, all other ingredients in a wide bowl until completely mixed. Lay mixture flat in a sheet pan.
- once corn is parboiled, remove and roll in above mixture to coat the corn.
- put everything into the basket of your air fryer, air fry at 400 for 10 mins.
- Enjoy! optionally, drizzle with additional Pear Balsamic and Persian Lime Pepper before serving.