Recipe by Rita Rosenlieb
Facebook: A Healthy Life
- 4 cups Yukon Gold potatoes, washed and quartered
- 4 cups cauliflower, washed and chunked
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 green onions, chopped (optional: substitute 1 small white or yellow onion)
- 1 tsp. Persian Lime Pepper from nick at localspicery.com
- 1 tbsp. Ruby Red Onion Balsamic
- 1 tbsp. White Pear Balsamic
- In an Instant pot combine all ingredients with 2 cups water, set to high pressure for 20 minutes. Allow it to naturally release for 20 minutes afterwards.
- Using a spoon with holes, remove all the vegetables and place into a mixing bowl. Save the pressure cooker liquid, would make a great broth for soup.
- mash the vegetables until smooth, iff too dry add saved liquid to desired texture. Enjoy!