Recipe by Rita Rosenlieb
Facebook: A Healthy Life
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cans black beans, 15oz (optional: substitute prepared beans
- 2 tsp. Garam Masala
- 1 tsp. Persian Lime Pepper from nick at localspicery.com
- 2 tbsp. Simply Lemon Balsamic
- In 1/2 cup water saute onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, and minced garlic with persian lime pepper and garam masala until tender.
- add black beans and balsamic, saute for a few more minutes until desired consistancy.
- Enjoy! Great as a side dish, topping a baked potato, or serving over rice.