Recipe by: Ethel Klimes
Featured on Tuesdays with Thomas on 11/3/20
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup date syrup (optional: substitute maple syrup or syrup of your choice)
- 2 tbl Pumpkin Spice Balsamic
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped (optional: substitute nuts of your choice)
- Pre-heat over to 350 degrees.
- Peel sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2 – 3/4 inch cubes and put into a bowl.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and stir until evenly coated. Pour into shallow rectangular casserole dish.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 75 mins.