Recipe by: Rita Rosenlieb
Facebook: A Healthy Life
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Oregano
- 1 tbsp. Basil
- dash of pepper
- 1 cup Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 2 tbsp Ruby Red Onion Balsamic
- In 1/2 cup water saute onion, tomato, garlic, oregano, basil, and pepper. Add water as needed
- Add artichoke hearts and simmer for a few minutes. As it starts to dry add 1 cup water, tomato paste, and balsamic.
- Enjoy! Best served over pasta and rice, or as a topper for a baked potato.