Recipe by: Alan Wald and Carolyn (CB) Bass
Featured on Tuesdays with Thomas on 6-7-22
- 1 lb. small potatoes (we used red, purple and Yukon)
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 small red beet
- 1 small red onion
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard (we used unsalted stoneground)
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 2 tbsp Garden Dill Mustard Seed Balsamic
- Smoked paprika (optional)
- Cook, then dice, potatoes (we roasted them).
- Dice celery.
- Cook, peel, and dice beet.
- Chop onion.
- Add mustard.
- Add horseradish.
- Add Garden Dill Mustard Seed Balsamic.
- Mix in bowl.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika (optional).
- Chill, serve and enjoy!
Add 1 tbsp of love and 1 tbsp of gratitude. Viola. Enjoy. ☺