Recipe by: Susan Xanthos
Featured on Tuesdays with Thomas on 6/7/22
- 4-6 potatoes, Yukon gold or russet, cooked and mashed
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 bag of shredded cabbage (or shred your own)
- 4 Tablespoons Garden Dill Mustard Seed Balsamic
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- salt and pepper to taste, optional
- Peel and cook the potatoes until soft. Mash with a little plant milk or potato water.
- Saute 1 sweet onion. When it becomes translucent, add 1 bag of pre-shredded cabbage (I prefer the angel hair).
- Saute until slightly softened. Add Garden Dill Mustard Seed Balsamic, turmeric and salt and pepper if using. Stir and mix into mashed potatoes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
You can also enjoy the cabbage mixture served over baked potatoes.