Recipe by: Thomas Allen. Featured on Tuesdays with Thomas on 11/20/21
- Cherry tomatoes
- Yellow squash
- Most important… lots of pineapple (optional: add a dash of the pineapple juice when adding sweet heat)
- Sweet Heat Balsamic
- wood, metal, or wire skewers.
- Note: this dish is also fun way to use up leftover veggies, feel free to chop up and add whatever you’d like. The ingredients above are just some of my favorites.
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for an hour before using them on the grill.
- Cut your favorite veggies into approx. 1 inch pieces.
- Skewer veggies on wood skewers, metal, or wire skewers.
- Cook on the grill for approx. 5-6 min and then brush the kabobs with Sweet Heat. Turn kabobs over and continue cooking for another 5 min. Be careful to not let the kabobs burn too much. The Sweet Heat will char the edges of the veggies and that’s good!
- When veggies are cooked, carefully pull them off the skewer and put them on a bed of your favorite grains.
- Finish the dish with a drizzle of Sweet Heat and enjoy!
- Variation: for rainy weather, you can cut the grill out and do a similar delicious dish by air frying all your kebab components at 425 degrees for 10 minutes, then placing on a bed of rice.