Recipe by: Eileen Mierski
- 1 1/2 cups raw cauliflower florets, separated into small, bite sized pieces
- 1 tbsp Garden Dill Mustard Seed Balsamic
- Put the cauliflower into a pint sized (2 cup) wide mouthed mason jar.
- Drizzle in the balsamic.
- Place the lid on the jar and and shake it to mix.
- Store in the refrigerator, shaking to redistribute the dressing as needed. If you don’t have a wide mouth mason jar, any 2 cup container with a tight lid would work.
This recipe has it all! Tasty, easy to make, nutritional powerhouse, low calorie, and SOS- free. It is very versatile and perfect for “on the go” snacking, a crunchy salad topper, a side salad or anytime snacking. A variation is to lightly steam the cauliflower florets for about 8 minutes. Drizzle the balsamic. Eat it while warm or refrigerate and enjoy it.