Recipe by Rita Rosenlieb
Facebook: A Healthy Life
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 10 dates, pitted
- 3/4 cup plant based milk
- 1 banana, very ripe
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 2 tbsp. Chocolate Orange Balsamic
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. cacao powder
- 1 tbsp. ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter powder
- 1/3 cup cacao nibs
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees. Soak 10 pitted dates in 3/4 cup plant based milk , and set aside.
- In a food processor:
- Pulse 2 cups of rolled oats until a course flour texture.
- add ingredients 2-10 to the food processor and pulse until well mixed.
- Transfer mixture to bowl, stir in 1 cup whole rolled oats and cacao nibs.
- Using a small 1 1/2 inch ice cream scoop, drop onto silicone lined or parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in a pre heated 375 degree oven for 12-15 min. Check with a toothpick.
- Serve and enjoy! optional: drizzle with Chocolate Orange Balsamic while serving.